Use a computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
- The library has 5 computers available to the public
- All computers have a DSL internet connection
- WiFi access is available inside the library
- The computers are located between the adult and children's area
- Software includes Microsoft Office, Magic School Bus, and others
- Patrons are asked to limit their computer usage to 30 minutes a day, if someone is waiting.
- Sign up to use a computer at the circulation desk, if 17 and under
- The computers do not have filtered Internet access
- There is no age limit on computer use.
- Parental permission and supervision is required for very young users