Schroeder Public Library
Welcome to the Schroeder Public Library
We invite you to spend a few minutes "checking out" our library Web site. We hope we have created a place where you, our patrons, can explore, learn and get help with all your information needs.
Attention History Buffs--we now have a Keystone history room. Lots of pictures, memorabilia and info about Keystone.
Do you have a special occasion or holiday coming up? The library has a large meeting room for a small charge, just ask the librarian for details.
Little known facts...We have a large inventory of character shaped cake pans that are available for check-out and a Laminator for in-library use.
😷 Covid 19 Information...
Check our Facebook page for updates. The library hours are listed below and we also offer these services...
BENCH PICKUP SERVICE and home delivery within Keystone.
1. Find items in our card catalog BY CLICKING BELOW on CATALOG and note if items are available for checkout.
2. Call 319-442-3329 and leave a message or email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org Staff will return your call/email as soon as possible.
3. Include your name and number, the items you need and the time that works best for you between 10-3 p.m.
4. Pickup/delivery orders can be called in anytime but need to be placed BEFORE 2:00pm. for same day pick up. Items will be on the bench in the front of the library. Staff will fill orders Monday-Friday.
5. Any computer time requires that you wear a mask and your visit is 30 minutes or less.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE LIBRARY SERVICES IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL.