Use Our Library
The library is much more than a place to check out books. We have programs and services for everyone in our community. Friendly, eager, highly-trained librarians are standing by, waiting to help you find the information you're looking for.
Use the links on the left to find out what our library can do for you!
- Find answers to questions
- This library can find answers to many of your questions. Whether it is for homework, to settle a bet or just because you want to know, the library has trained staff to help you.
- Fax something
- The library has a fax machine available to the public.
- For Children
- Programs and services especially for children.
- Use the Genealogy Collection
- The library has an extensive collection of genealogical materials including local family histories, cemetery records and other items of interest.
- Borrow from another library
- Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask the library staff to help you get it from another library.
- Your Library Card
- Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Take a proctored exam
- If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.